Read & share article, learning, blogging, sitti ads, apps, android and etc.


Danger Of Root Android ?

Danger Of Root Android ?



Okay this time I will try to discuss about the ROOT ANDROID , BAHAYAKAH ?
maybe some people who have already meroot HH HH android her . What is the function of ROOT , the function of the root itself is to gain full access rights to the HH , HH meroot some people its just for ngecheat game , right? . Because we have keyahui games of android 11 12 with PS One games there are games yabg almost like PS 2 gamebuatan from GAMELOFT .
Behind kepermasalahan ROOT android can I say dangerous , because I am also a victim of Root android . I ngeroot my HH ( Galmin 2 ) success . But after diroot HH
hangs and starts his own weight . I tried removing it and it turns Sssttttttttt CWM ... HH ane downgrade , do not want to flame . Then I try benerin at Samsung Center , and finally I just untu ngeluarin money ngeflash HH 150 ane , by Jove dah ..
So ane saranin wants his android HH ngeroot do , before agan regret , HH apapagi that cost over 2 million . If you want to play games that paid in Google Play , search Google ajahdi , bantak really successful pirating his game hehehehe ..

DMCA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment